Win a pair of Hogmanay ceilidh tickets for 2013
If you’re looking for a fun way to celebrate New Year in Edinburgh, we have a chance for you to win two Hogmanay ceilidh tickets. The lucky competition winners will be starting their Hogmanay celebrations with a night of ceilidh dancing in the city centre. We’ll all be joining the crowd watching Edinburgh’s world famous Hogmanay firework display at the bells, and returning for some more dancing to start off 2014. See the foot of the page for the event details.
How to enter
***This competition is now closed***
1) This promotion is in not administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2) You are providing information to Da Hooley ceilidh band and not to Facebook.
3) The email address you give us will only be used to notify the competition winner. We will not pass your contact details on to anyone else, and we will delete all entrant’s details once the tickets have been sent to the winner.
4) The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 17th November 2013.
5) We’ll notify the winner by email on Monday 18th November
6) The 2 winning tickets can be posted out, or collected on the door on the night
Edinburgh Hogmanay ceilidh
Edinburgh city centre Hogmanay ceilidh with Da Hooley ceiidh band.
Come to Edinburgh, the festival city for a cracking Scottish Hogmanay Hooley with Da Hooley ceilidh band.The band will have you dancing till the wee small hours. We’ll take a short break just before midnight, and go out to enjoy Edinburgh’s spectacular Hogmanay fireworks display.
Venue: Hill Street Hall
19 Hill St, Edinburgh, Scotland